Municipal buildings will be closed to the public starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Town staff resources are limited and response times to emails and phone calls may be delayed. Thank you for your patience.
The Town DROP BOX is located outside the front door of Town Hall, 8 Park Street. Please use this box to drop off any payments, forms and documents that need to be submitted to the Town.
Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccination Starts at Noon on January 27, 2021. Click here for more information.
COVID VACCINATION INFORMATION
COVID vaccination info-line for Berkshire County:
MA vaccination information link: https://www.mass.gov/vaccine
Berkshire Vaccine Collaborative link:
Click here for information on Tag Sales. On August 27, 2020 the Board of Selectmen voted to lift the moratorium.
Click here for information on Reopening Massachusetts.
Face coverings will be required starting May 6, 2020 when entering stores and on public transportation to help deter the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health of our friends, neighbors and families. To learn how to make your own face cloth covering, click here. Tips for safe face covering use, click here.
Business and Restaurant Updates
- Infographic: COVID-19 and Your Mental Health
- Outdoor Dining Information - Restaurants & Alcohol Establishments
- Prohibition of Selling Alcohol for On-Premises Consumption Advisory
- Emergency Resources for Businesses & Employees
- Small Business Technical Assistance Grant Program
Northern Berkshire Updates
Public Health Updates
- Wedding Gatherings - Public Health Order
- Mold and Flushing of Water Systems - Public Health Order
- Community Housing - Public Health Order
- Protective Face Masks - Public Health Order
- 10 Tips for At-Home Quarantine or Self-Monitoring
- June 8, 2020 - Berkshire County Board of Health Association Weekly Memo
- April 27, 2021 - Use of Town Parks, Playgrounds & Athletic Fields
- April 15, 2020 - Board of Selectmen adopt Real Estate & Personal Property Tax Interest Waiver - Click here for information.
- April 1, 2020 - Board of Selectmen POSTPONED Annual Town Election - Click here for information.
- March 23, 2020 - COVID-19 Press Release - Click here for updated information.
- March 16, 2020 - COVID-19 Press Release - Click here for information.
- March 13, 2020 - State of Emergency Declaration (updated April 9, 2020) - Click here for information.
- March 11, 2020 - COVID-19 Press Release - Click here for information.